Yes, my friends. You read that correctly. You can win prizes just by knitting (and sharing your work).
During our upcoming June 18 World Wide Knit in Public and Anniversary Event, we are going to have prizes drawn on the half hour between 1-6pm. You CAN stack the deck to increase your chances of winning fabulous prizes like a cake of 50 Shades of Gradient yarn, grab bags, a 40% off voucher for any regular price item currently available in the studio, or a Melanie Berg (@Mairlynd) pattern of your choosing.
“How do I increase my chances of winning?” you ask. Well, folks, you can do the following:
1. For every week you show us your Melanie Berg (@Mairlynd) Knit Any Shawl KAL Work in Progress on The Fibre Studio’s Ravelry KAL discussion board, your name goes into the kitty. Note: Names will only be entered once per week per person.
2. If you wear or bring your Melanie Berg shawl to the event, your name goes into the kitty.
3. If you buy yarn during the event, your name goes into the kitty for each sku you purchase.
4. If you wear a shawl, sweater, scarf, or other item made from The Fibre Studio yarn, your name goes into the kitty…once so don’t bring your entire wardrobe…well, unless you want to do so. Ha!
5. If you are tagged by one of The Fibre Studio employees as a Sample Gallery Model (i.e. we want a picture of YOUR project for our website), your name goes into the kitty. Each attending employee will select only one model.
6. If you win, you must be in attendance at the time of the drawing. Drawing times are: 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm, 4:30pm, and 5:30pm.
Upload those WIPs to our Ravelry page; the payoff is big, Huge, GINORMOUS. Of course, we hope to see you at our event. Did I mention there would be cake–both yarn AND the frosted kind!?
Click here for additional information about the event.
Happy stitching, y’all!