During the past few weeks, we’ve had the most lovely completed samples and customer projects, which were knit in our fibers, brought to our studio for our customers (and us) to enjoy. We’d like to share some of these sample photos and projects details with you to offer inspiration for the upcoming Charlotte Yarn Crawl.
Find Your Fade by Andrea Mowry
We now know you can Free Your Fade, exclaim What the Fade, or (in this case) Find Your Fade in the most delightful color ways.
Wild & Free by Amanita Agata Mackiewicz
Then there are those who don’t want to cast off into the fading lands; they just want to be Wild & Free as in this beautiful and simple shawl.
Charlotte Area Yarn Crawl
The long-awaited Charlotte Area Yarn Crawl is just around the corner. Local and visiting yarnies will crawl from September 22-30 to eleven local yarn shops and studios. As previously mentioned, there will be a LOT going on this yarn crawl including:
- Treasure Map: Get maps stamped to be entered for a grand-prize;
- MKAL Pattern: Each location will make available a part of the pattern to shoppers;
- Swag Pins: Show your LYS support by purchasing a swag pin at each shop/studio;
- Community Project: Learn about our Save the Knockers Campaign or plan to visit the Pink Lady Truck at one of the LYS; and
- New Yarns & Colors: Many shops will offer new yarns or color ways during the crawl. The Fibre Studio has several new color ways in our Fifty Shades of Gradient™ line, which are perfect for a fall crawl! Below (from L to R) are Amsterdam, Queen of Hearts (which made its recent debut at the Annual Wool Gathering in Ohio), Joplin, and Autumn’s End (another Annual Wool Gathering first).
Are you ready for this most splendiferous of fiber seasons? We certainly are! Happy shopping and stitching, y’all!